Bo mạch nhúng FPD-Link phát triển Camera Color công nghiệp (FPD-Link board cameras color) The Imaging Source
The Imaging Source MIPI CSI-2 cameras with FPD-Link III serializer boards offer nearly the same feature set as MIPI CSI-2 cameras, but allow cable lengths up to 15m. Image data, commands and power supply are transmitted via a thin coaxial cable. The FPD-Link board cameras can be used with NVIDIA Jetson Nano, TX2, Xavier as well as Raspberry Pi 4 and feature the latest Sony and ONSemi CMOS sensors (rolling or global shutter). The board cameras are suitable for single or multi-camera embedded systems for automotive, IoT and standard machine vision applications.
- Resolution: 0.3 MP – 8.3 MP
- Frame rate: up to 120 (color) / 240 fps (mono)
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 12 mm
- Pre-built OpenEmbedded images (standard sensor config.)
- OpenEmbedded layers to build custom images
- HALCON Ready
- Pre-built kernel drivers are available for NVIDIA JetPack 4.3 SDK. The drivers are compliant with the NVIDIA l4t video4Linux interface and work with the standard NVIDIA software stack like JetCam, DeepStream SDK and others. The source code for all drivers is available upon request.