Bo mạch nhúng MIPI phát triển camera Mono công nghiệp (MIPI board cameras mono) The Imaging Source
The Imaging Source offers a wide variety of high-performance MIPI CSI-2 monochrome board-level cameras for embedded machine vision applications. The MIPI CSI-2 protocol enables direct processor / ISP connection, avoiding latency issues and minimizing footprint. The MIPI CSI-2 camera modules are perfect for single and multi-camera embedded vision applications in automotive and IoT as well as standard machine vision applications. The board cameras feature the latest Sony and ONSemi CMOS sensors (gloabal and rolling shutter) and are available for use with NVIDIA Jetson Nano, TX2, AGX Xavier and Raspberry Pi 4.
- Resolution: 0.3 MP – 8.3 MP
- Frame rate: up to 120 (color) / 240 fps (mono)
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 12 mm
- Pre-built OpenEmbedded images (standard sensor config.)
- OpenEmbedded layers to build custom images
- HALCON Ready
- Pre-built kernel drivers are available for NVIDIA JetPack 4.3 SDK. The drivers are compliant with the NVIDIA l4t video4Linux interface and work with the standard NVIDIA software stack like JetCam, DeepStream SDK and others. The source code for all drivers is available upon request.