Kít phát triển ứng dụng Camera công nghiệp (NVIDIA® Development Kits) The Imaging Source
The Imaging Source’s embedded development kit for the Jetson Nano platform enables rapid development of embedded vision and AI projects.
The Imaging Source offers compiled MIPI CSI-2 and FPD-Link III drivers for the latest NVIDIA JetPack versions. For integration of the drivers into a custom kernel, the drivers are available as source code upon request. All sensors use either the standard video4linux API or NVIDIA’s proprietary API based on the libargus programming interface. The video4linux interface provides RAW video data and allows direct control of all sensor parameters.
Leveraging the hardware ISP (Image Signal Processor) available on all Jetson platforms, the NVIDIA libargus interface delivers a processed video stream to the application with de-mosaicing, color correction and white balance algorithms applied. The Imaging Source provides a default configuration file for the ISP. Using the NVIDIA GStreamer interface for libargus, the application can interface with NVIDIA’s standard Jetson ecosystem software stack which enables the efficient integration of powerful image processing frameworks such as DeepStream, Visionworks and others.
- Sony and ONSemi sensor modules
- Serializer / deserializer
- USB card reader
- Additional hardware (cables, screws, standoffs etc.)
- Downloadable kernel images
- HALCON Ready
- Pre-built kernel drivers are available for NVIDIA JetPack 4.3 SDK. The drivers are compliant with the NVIDIA l4t video4Linux interface and work with the standard NVIDIA software stack like JetCam, DeepStream SDK and others. The source code for all drivers is available upon request.