Bộ thu thập xử lý và lưu trữ dữ liệu Datalogger Geokon (Campbell) CR800
The CR800 is a smaller, research-grade data logger designed for stand-alone operation in harsh, remote environments. It is intended for smaller configurations in which fewer sensors will be measured. Each CR800 reads input from sensors, then transmits the data via a communication peripheral; most sensors and telecommunication devices are compatible. Multiple CR800s can be configured as a network or units can be deployed individually.
Another data logger, the CR850, is similar to the CR800, but it has an integrated keyboard and display screen for on-site control.
Benefits and Features
- Ideal applications include wind profiling, weather stations, ETo/agriculture, air quality, soil moisture, water level/stage, aquaculture, vehicle testing, Time Domain Reflectometry, SCADA, and water quality
- Simpler in design, the CR800 and CR850 are easier to program and wire.
- Serial communications with serial sensors and devices supported via I/O port pairs
- Contains custom ASIC chip that expands pulse count, control port, and serial communications capabilities
- Compatible with channel expansion peripherals allowing you to expand your system
- Supports PakBus, Modbus, SDI-12, and DNP3 protocols
- Includes both an CS I/O port and an RS-232 port for connecting communication devices
- Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) protected inputs
- Battery-backed clock that ensures accurate time is maintained while data logger is disconnected from battery power
- Program with LoggerNet, PC400, or Short Cut to fit your setup
The CR800 consists of measurement electronics encased in a plastic shell and an integrated wiring panel. This data logger uses an external keyboard/display and power supply. Low power consumption allows the CR800 to operate for extended periods on a battery recharged with a solar panel—eliminating the need for AC power. The CR800 suspends execution when primary power drops below 9.6 V, reducing the possibility of inaccurate measurements.
The on-board operating system includes measurement, processing, and output instructions for programming the data logger. The programming language, CRBasic, uses a BASIC-like syntax. Measurement instructions specific to bridge configurations, voltage outputs, thermocouples, and pulse/frequency signals are included. Processing instructions support algebraic, statistical, and transcendental functions for on-site processing. Output instructions process data over time and control external devices.
|-NOTE-||Note: Additional specifications are listed in the CR800-Series Specifications Sheet.|
|Operating Temperature Range||
|Analog Inputs||6 single-ended or 3 differential (individually configured)|
|Voltage Excitation Terminals||2 (VX1, VX2)|
|Switched 12 Volt||1 terminal|
|Input Limits||±5 V|
|Analog Voltage Accuracy||±(0.06% of reading + offset) at 0° to 40°C|
|Power Requirements||9.6 to 16 Vdc|
|Real-Time Clock Accuracy||±3 min. per year (Correction via GPS optional.)|
|Internet Protocols||FTP, HTTP, XML POP3, SMTP, Telnet, NTCIP, NTP|
|Communication Protocols||PakBus, Modbus, DNP3, SDI-12, SDM|
|Idle Current Drain, Average||0.7 mA (@ 12 Vdc)|
|Active Current Drain, Average||
|Dimensions||24.1 x 10.4 x 5.1 cm (9.5 x 4.1 x 2 in.)|
|Weight||0.7 kg (1.5 lb)|