Thư viện Phần mềm Imaging source HALCON
What is Halcon
The integrated development environment HDevelop facilitates rapid prototyping which means cost and time saving. Besides outstanding performance and GPU acceleration HALCON provides more than 2,000 operators to solve various tasks in an industrial context.
Methods for blob analysis, a large variety of matching technologies, morphological operations, models for classification and measuring algorithms only present a small part of the extensive functionality of HALCON.
The software guarantees hardware independence by providing interfaces to hundreds of industrial cameras and frame grabbers, in particular by supporting standards like GenICam, GigE Vision, and USB3 Vision.
Learn more about the functionality of HALCON, the different editions and deep learning technologies in HALCON. We offer both standard training courses on specific topics as well as customer-specific training for HALCON and MERLIC. If you are interested in the training seminars, take a look at our training portfolio and the current dates.
MVTec’s software solution HALCON offers the full set of standard machine vision technologies. Beyond that, HALCON provides many unique features.
3D vision methods
- Multi-view 3D calibration
- 3D alignment
- 3D matching
- 3D surface comparison
- Circle pose
- Rectangle pose
- 3D reconstruction
- Multi-view stereo
- depth of focus
- Sheet of light
- 3D object processing
- 3D primitives fitting
- 3D scene flow
- Deep-learning-based OCR
- Pre-trained CNNs (Convolutional Neural Networks) for fast application creation
- Object recognition
- Semantic segmentation
- Data labelling
- Deep learning inference executed on GPUs, as well as on CPUs
- Correlation-based matching (NCC)
- Shape-based matching
- Descriptor-based matching
- Perspective and local deformable matching
- Shape- and surface-based 3D matching
- Deformable surface-based 3D matching
- Sample-based identification for differentiating a large number of objects
- Arbitrarily shaped regions of interest (ROIs)
- Extremely fast morphology and a wide set of subpixel-accurate methods
- Reading of bar codes and data codes with maximum robustness
- Processing of extremely large images (more than 32k x 32k)
- Automatic operator parallelization (AOP)
- Surface-based 3D matching to find locally deformed objects in 3D data
Starting with version 17.12, HALCON is available in two different software editions:
HALCON Progress edition
HALCON Steady edition
|Licensing:||Yearly subscription fee.
SDK only usable as long as the subscription is valid.
Access to all releases during a valid subscription.
|Buy once, use forever.|
|Release cycle:||Approximately every 6 months, major new features in each release.||Approximately every two years, only bug-fix and maintenance updates.|
|Access to new features:||Every 6 months with each new release.||Every two years with every major release.|
|Support:||Support, as long as the subscription is valid.||Long-term support.|
|Runtime license upgradability:||Free upgrades for two years.||Upon request.|