Bộ chuyển đổi 8 kênh E1 sang Ethernet EOP Humanity HM-C800E
Humanity EOP HM-C800E 8E1 to FE converter realizes Ethernet transmission over 1~8E1. This model adopts with new international protocol (G.7041、G.7042、G.7043、G.8040) at all layers and able to intercommunicate with third party device followed same standard.
- Support auto delete the fault E1 channels (BER more than 1E-6 or a serious warning LOS/AIS/LOF or the signal loop back); Auto-restore the use of E1 after eliminate the failure.
- For 8E1 channels, the maximum tolerable time delay difference between any two can be up to 220ms. It will have an alarm for exceed the limit when the time delay difference over 220ms, meanwhile, business interrupt jitter tolerance, jitter transfer characteristics in the line with ITU-T G.823.
- E1 automatic test loop back and cut off function. The E1 channel will be cut off once find E1 signal loop back. Auto-restore the use of E1 after release. Avoid the network storm without interrupting operations.
- Support local E1 channel loop, facilitate to test E1 channels
- Ethernet data will not be damaged if enlarge or reduce the transmission bandwidth by means of network management.
|E1 interface||E1: 8 E1 channel|
|According to ITU-T G.703|
|Velocity: 2.048Mbit/s ± 50ppm|
|Impedance: 75Ω unbalanced or 120Ω balanced optional|
|Jitter index: comply with ITU-TG.823 standard|
|Connector: BNC or RJ45 optional. DB37 with device and able to be with 8 RJ45(120Ω) or 16 BNC(75Ω) by 2pcs adaptor.|
|Ethernet interface||One Ethernet|
|According to IEEE 802.3 Recommendation|
|Auto adapt 10/100M, full/half duplex|
|Auto support flow control(back press control in half duplex and pause flow control in full duplex)|
|MAC address table capability: 1024|
|MAC address table aging time: 5 minutes|
|Minimum frame length: 64 bytes|
|Maximum frame length: 4096bytes|
|Indicator light||Alarm/remote: Indicator lights for local or remote option|
|Alarm/Mask: whether the alarm will be masked option|
|POWER1 and POWER2: power indicator light for AC and DC|
|LINK: for Ethernet connection status|
|ALR: general alarm. Indicates there is alarm.|
|L1~L8: indicates 1~8 E1 alarm.|
|DIP SEL1,2=OFF, OFF. L1~L8 indicates LOS|
|DIP SEL1,2=ON, ON. L1~L8 indicates AIS|
|DIP SEL1,2=ON, OFF. L1~L8 indicates LOOP|
|DIP SEL1,2=OFF,ON. L1~L8 indicates LOF|
|Management (option)||RS232 interface for hyper terminal network management|
|Power supply||AC and DC redundancy power|
|Power consumption: less than 10W|
|Environment||Operating temperature: -5℃~50℃|
|Relative humidity: 0%~95％, non-condensing|