Phần mềm lập trình và cấu hình Datalogger hệ thống quan trắc (Datalogger Support Software) Geokon (Campbell) LOGGERNET
LoggerNet is our main data logger support software package. It supports programming, communication, and data retrieval between data loggers and a PC.
LoggerNet consists of a server application and several client applications integrated into a single product. It can support connection to a single data logger, but it is especially adept in applications that require telecommunications or scheduled data retrieval used in large data logger networks.
Benefits and Features
- Creates custom data logger programs using Edlog or CRBasic
- Displays or graphs real-time or historic data
- Builds custom display screens to view data or control flags/ports
- Retrieves data using any of our telecommunication options
- Processes data files using Split
- Saves data in formats (including CSV and XML) that can be imported into third-party analysis packages
The standard LoggerNet software package is recommended for those who have data logger networks that do not require the more advanced features offered in LoggerNet Admin. It includes the LoggerNet server and client applications. The LoggerNet server stores the data in a cache and writes data to a variety of formats, including ASCII, binary, and XML.
The LoggerNet server and client applications enable you to do the following:
- Configure the server to communicate with multiple data loggers via a variety of communications hardware
- Create custom data logger programs using Short Cut, Edlog, or the CRBasic Editor
- Connect to a data logger to check or set the clock, send programs, or perform other administrative functions
- Collect data on demand or schedule
- Monitor and troubleshoot the network
- Display real-time data in a numeric display or graph
- View and graph data files
- Create graphical data displays that update when data is collected and allow you to control flags, ports, and variables
- Create automated tasks
- Process data files using Split
- Save data in formats (including CSV and XML) that can be imported into third-party analysis packages.
The client applications included in the standard LoggerNet software package are the following:
- Status Monitor
- Task Master
- Short Cut
- CRBasic Editor
- RTMC Development
- RTMC Run-Time
- View Pro
- Network Planner
- PakBus Graph
- Device Configuration Utility
- RWIS Administrator.
|Operating System||Windows 10, 8, or 7 (Both 32- and 64-bit operating systems are supported.)|
Military Certificate of Networthiness (CoN)
|Certifications||LoggerNet 4.x is certified as Cert #201416752|