Providing various digital I/O functions, the PETL-7000 series is an IP-based Ethernet I/O monitoring and control module. The module can be remotely controlled through a 10/100 M Ethernet network by using Modbus TCP/UDP protocol. Modbus has become a de facto standard communications protocol in industry, and is now the most commonly available means of connecting industrial electronic devices. This makes the PETL-7000 series perfect integration with the HMI, SCADA, PLC and other software systems.
The functionality of the PETL-7000 series is almost the same as the PET-7000 series. The PETL-7000 series Ethernet I/O modules support various I/O types, like photo-isolated digital input, relay contact, PhotoMOS relay, and open-collector output. The module can be used to create DI to DO pair-connect through the Ethernet. Once the configuration is completed, the PETL-7000 series module can poll the status of the local DI channels and then use the Modbus/TCP protocol to continuously write to a remote DO device in the background.
The PETL-7000 series provides dual watchdog: CPU watchdog and host watchdog. The CPU watchdog automatically resets it-self when the built-in firmware runs abnormally. The host watchdog monitors the host controller (PC or PLC), and the output of the module can go to predefined state (safe value) when the host fails.
It is equipped with two removable terminal block connectors for easy wiring, and features a powerful 32-bit ARM MCU to handle efficient network trafficking. The PETL-7000 series offers true IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a standard category 5 Ethernet cable to receive power from a PoE switch like the NS-205PSE. When there is no PoE switch on site, the PETL-7000 series accepts power input from DC adapter.
- Cost-effective Ethernet I/O modules (Modbus TCP/UDP slave)
- Contains a 32-bit MCU that efficiently handles network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x1 (Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicator)
- Includes redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC input
- Supports TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Supports UDP responder for device discovery
- Supports web configuration and firmware update via Ethernet
- Various digital input and output types
- Supports latched DI and 32-bit high-speed counter functions
- Supports I/O pair-connection through the Ethernet
- Dual-watchdog with power-on and safe value
- Easy DIN-Rail mounting
- RoHS compliant, no Halogen
- Low power consumption (about 1.7 W only)
- Factory , Building and Machine Automation
- Remote Maintenance
- Testing Equipment
|Ethernet Port||10/100 Base-TX, 8-Pin RJ-45 x1,
(Auto-negotiating, Auto-MDI/MDIX, LED indicator)
PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1)
|L3||10/100 M indicator|
|Dimensions||123 mm x 72 mm x 35 mm|
|Installation||DIN-Rail or Wall mounting|
|Operating Temperature||-25 °C ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 °C ~ +80 °C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90 % RH, non-condensing|
|Power Input||PoE: IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
Terminal block: +12 ~ 48 VDC (non-regulated)
|Power Consumption||0.06 A @ 24 VDC Max|
Note: Because the characteristic of relay, PETL-706X series (the module with relay) are not suitable to use PWM for a long time.
|PETL-7060 CR||Ethernet module with PoE, 6-ch isolated DI and 6-ch form-A power relay (RoHS)|
|NS-205 CR||Unmanaged 5-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch (RoHS)|
|NS-205PSE CR||Unmanaged Ethernet Switch with 4 PoE Ports and 1 RJ-45 Uplink (RoHS)|
|MDR-60-48 CR||48 V/1.25 A, 60 W Power Supply with DIN-Rail|