Card Universal PCI 48-channel DIO board ICP DAS PIO-D48U
- Support the +5V PCI bus for PIO-D48
- Support the +3.3/+5 V PCI bus for PIO-D48U/D48SU
- Supports PCI Express x 1 for PEX-D48
- 48 channels of digital I/O
- Bi-direction programmable I/O ports under software control
- All I/O lines buffered on the board
- Six 8-bit bi-direction I/O ports
- SMD, short card
- Connects directly to DB-24PR, DB-24PD, DB-24RD, DB-24PRD, DB-16P8R,
DB-24POR, DB-24SSR, DB-24C or any OPTO-22 Compatible daughter boards.
- One 32-bit programmable internal timer
- One DB37 connector and one 50-pin box header for PIO-D48U/PEX-D48
- One SCSI II 100-pin connector for PIO-D48SU
- One 16-bit event counter
- Interrupt source: 4-channel
- Card ID function for PIO-D48SU/D48U/PEX-D48
- Pull-up or pull-down resistors on I/O lines
- Emulate two industrial-standard 8255 PPI ports (mode 0)
- Buffer output for higher driving capability
- DIO response time is about 1 μs (1 MHz) for PIO-D48U/D48SU
- DIO response time is about 500 kHz for PEX-D48
- Output status readback
The PIO-D48U/D48SU and PEX-D48 is the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement and is designed as completely compatible with the PIO-D48. Users can replace the PIO-D48 by the PIO-D48U/PIO-D48SU/PEX-D48 directly without software/driver modification.
The PIO-D48U/D48SU supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus, while the PEX-D48 supports PCI Express bus. These cards provide 48 TTL digital I/O lines, and these lines are grouped into six 8-bit bi-direction ports. Every three 8-bit ports are grouped as port A (PA), port B (PB) and port C (PC) on a connector, and the port C can be split into 2 nibble-wide(4-bit) parts. All ports are configured as inputs upon power-up or reset.
The PIO-D48U/D48SU and PEX-D48 also adds a Card ID switch and pull-high/ pull-low resisters for DI on board. Users can set Card ID on a board and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PIO-D48U/PIO-D48SU/PEX-D48 cards in one computer. The pull-high/ pull-low resisters allow the DI status to be specified when the DI channels are unconnected; the DI status will remain in high or low status other than floating.
These cards support various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, 32-/64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/7 and Windows 8. It also provides the DLL and Active X control, and various language sample programs in Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW to help users to quickly and easily develop their applications.
- DOS Lib and TC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2000
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8/10.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux and DasyLab.
|Programmable Digital I/O|
|Input Voltage||Logic 0: 0.8 V max.
Logic 1: 2.0 V min.
|Response Speed||1 MHz||500 KHz|
|Output Voltage||Logic 0: 0.4 V max.
Logic 1: 2.4 V min.
|Output Capability||Sink: 64 mA @ 0.8 V
Source: 32 mA @ 2.0 V
|Response Speed||1 MHz||500 KHz|
|Channels||2 (Event Timer x 1/32-bit Timer x 1)|
|Reference Clock||Internal: 4 MHz|
|Bus Type||3.3 V/5 V Universal PCI, 32-bit, 33 MHz||PCI Express x 1|
|Card ID||Yes (4-bit)|
|I/O Connector||Female SCSI II 100-pin x 1||Female DB37 x 1
50-pin box header x 1
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||140 mm x 97 mm x 22 mm||156 mm x 105 mm x 22 mm||172 mm x 112 mm x 22 mm|
|Power Consumption||900 mA @ +5 V||1500 mA @ +3.3 V
0 mA @ +12 V
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|
|PIO-D48 CR||PCI bus 48-channel DIO board (RoHS)|
|PIO-D48U CR||Universal PCI, 48-channel DIO board (RoHS)|
|PEX-D48 CR||PCI Express , 48-channel DIO board (RoHS)|
|PIO-D48SU CR||Universal PCI, 48-channel DIO board (RoHS)|
|CA-3710||DB-37 Male-Male D-sub cable 1 M (Cable for Daughter Board(45°))|
|CA-3710D||DB-37 Male-Male D-sub cable 1M (Cable for Daughter Board(180°))|
|CA-3715DM-H||DB-37 Male-Male Cable, 1.5 M, 180°. (RoHS)|
|CA-3730DM-H||DB-37 Male-Male Cable, 3.0 M, 180°. (RoHS)|
|CA-3750DM||DB-37 Male-Male Cable, 5.0 M, 180°. (RoHS)|
|CA-4002||37-pin Male D-sub connector with plastic cover.|
|CA-5002||50-pin flat cable 20 cm|
|CA-5015||50-pin flat cable 1.5 M|
|CA-SCSI100-15||SCSI II 100-pin & 100-pin Male connector cable 1.5M|
|ADP-37/PCI||50-pin connector extender to 37-pin connector|
|DB-24P||24-channel isolated D/I board|
|DB-24R||24-channel relay board|
|DB-24PR||24-channel power relay board|
|DB-24POR||24-channel of PhotoMos Relay output board|
|DB-24SSR||24-channel of Solid State Relay output board|
|DB-24C||24-channel of open-collector output board|
|DN-100||I/O Connector Block with DIN-Rail Mounting and 100-Pin SCSI II Connector|
|DN-100-CA||I/O Connector Block with DIN-Rail Mounting and 100-Pin SCSI II Connector Include one CA-SCSI100-15 cable|