Phần mềm LINUX Imaging source Software for Linux
The Imaging Source Linux package simplifies access to The Imaging Source USB and GigE cameras. It consists of Gstreamer modules and tools for camera configuration. The software is available as source code in its entirety, making it platform independent. Additionally, binaries can be downloaded for Ubuntu 18.04 and Raspbian.
- Access to cameras via software
- Extensive use of GStreamer software
- Programming samples
- Compatible with all The Imaging Source cameras
- Easy customization of camera features, such as exposure time, gain, white balance, video formats and refresh rates
- Easy transfer of images to e.g. OpenCV
The following hardware is fully supported, without additional drivers:
|x86 and ARM|
The Imaging Source USB cameras use Video For Linux 2 (V4L2) and the GigE models use Aravis. The Aravis library is included in SDK.
Tcam-Capture is an end-user application to capture video streams and image sequences from cameras, manufactured by The Imaging Source. Additionally, all properties, such as video formats, exposure time, brightness, gain, exposure etc. can be adjusted directly in the GUI. All cameras connected to the computer are automatically recognized and a live video stream is displayed.’
The Imaging Source maintains a number of programming samples to assist you getting started using the cameras with Linux:
- Github – Programming-Examples
Additionally, you can find the pre-compiled binaries at:
- Downloads for Linux