Industrial wireless equipment for building Wi-Fi networks and creating the enforced path through TCP/IP protocol via cellular network.
The devices can be used in industrial conditions. Some models provide dust and humidity protection IP68, as well as anti-vibration connectors.
In order to operate more effectively the industrial wireless devices consider the specific characteristics of the application fields, which are as follows:
- Oil and gas industry
- Railway industry
- Power industry
- Intellectual transport systems
- Extraction industry
Functionality of industrial wireless devices
- Wireless devices allow to arrange the optimal connection within industrial WLAN network.
- The bandwidth 802.11n and HSPA enables reliable real time transmission of video signals, audio streams and large amount of data.
It is possible to choose the equipment with modifiable amount of ports, conformal PC-boards coating, extended temperature range models with a back-up power source, as well as devices conforming to specific field standards.
Wi-Fi access points and cellular gateways can be irreplaceable, providing it is impossible to lay the cable lines, providing there are many remote objects distributed on a large territory, if the electric interference inhibits the application of wires.
Depending on the chosen equipment, antennas, and type of device it is possible to:
- Cover with Wi-Fi network the area of up to 10 km
- Provide high speed data transmission via cellular network
- Secure seamless roaming service when being in transport
Various types of ports allow to apply the wireless equipment in many spheres.