Bộ thu thập xử lý và lưu trữ dữ liệu Datalogger Campbell Scientific CR1000X
The CR1000X is our flagship datalogger that provides measurement and control for a wide variety of applications. Its reliability and ruggedness make it an excellent choice for remote environmental applications, including weather stations, mesonet systems, wind profiling, air quality monitoring, hydrological systems, water quality monitoring, and hydrometeorological stations.
The CR1000X is a low-powered device that measures sensors, drives direct communication and telecommunications, analyzes data, controls external devices, and stores data and programs in onboard, nonvolatile storage. The electronics are RF-shielded by a unique sealed, stainless-steel canister. A battery-backed clock assures accurate timekeeping. The onboard, BASIC-like programming language, common to all contemporary Campbell Scientific dataloggers, supports data processing and analysis routines.
Benefits and Features
- Operational in extreme environments with a standard operating range of -40° to +70°C and an extended operating range of -55° to +85°C
- Connects directly to a computer’s USB port
- Captures quickly changing data values with fast analog measurement capabilities (300+ Hz)
- Differentiates even slight changes in data values with higher resolutions measurements (24 bit Adc)
- Includes two non-isolated current input channels for directly connecting sensors with 0-to-20 mA or 4-to-20 mA current outputs
- Contains an onboard CPI port for hosting Campbell high-speed sensors and distributed modules (CDM)
- Directly connects to Ethernet
- Includes microSD card drive for extended memory requirements
- Provides simple serial sensor integration and measurement with SDI-12, RS-232, and/or RS-485
- Supports full PakBus networking
- Includes embedded web page for direct connection via web browser
The CR1000X is a low-powered device designed to measure sensors, drive direct communication and telecommunications, analyze data, control external devices, and store data and programs in on-board, non-volatile storage. The electronics are RF-shielded and glitch-protected by a unique sealed, stainless-steel canister. A battery-backed clock assures accurate timekeeping. The on-board, BASIC-like programming language—common to all Campbell Scientific dataloggers—supports data processing and analysis routines.
The CR1000X wiring panel includes two switchable 12 V terminals, analog grounds dispersed among 16 analog terminals, and unpluggable terminal blocks for quick deployment.
|-NOTE-||Additional specifications are listed in the CR1000X Specifications Sheet.|
|Operating Temperature Range||
|Analog Inputs||16 single-ended or 8 differential (individually configured)|
|Pulse Counters||10 (P1 to P2 and C1 to C8)|
|Voltage Excitation Terminals||4 (VX1 to VX4)|
|Data Storage Ports||microSD|
|Switched 12 Volt||2 terminals|
|Digital I/O||8 terminals (C1 to C8) configurable for digital input and output. Includes status high/low, pulse width modulation, external interrupt, edge timing, switch closure pulse counting, high-frequency pulse counting, UART, RS-232, RS-485, SDM, SDI-12, I2C, and SPI function. Terminals are configurable in pairs for 5 V or 3.3 V logic for some functions.|
|Input Limits||±5 V|
|Analog Voltage Accuracy||
|Power Requirements||10 to 18 Vdc|
|Real-Time Clock Accuracy||±3 min. per year (Optional GPS correction to 10 µs)|
|Internet Protocols||Ethernet, PPP, CS I/O IP, RNDIS, ICMP/Ping, Auto-IP(APIPA), IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, TLS, DNS, DHCP, SLAAC, SNMPv3, NTP, Telnet, HTTP(S), FTP(S), SMTP/TLS, POP3/TLS|
|Communication Protocols||PakBus, Modbus, DNP3, SDI-12, TCP, UDP, and others|
|Warranty||3 years (against defects in materials and workmanship)|
|Battery-backed SRAM for CPU Usage & Final Storage||4 MB|
|Data Storage||4 MB SRAM + 72 MB flash
Storage expansion of up to 8 GB with removable microSD flash memory card.
|Idle Current Drain, Average||< 1 mA (@ 12 Vdc)|
|Active Current Drain, Average||
|Dimensions||23.8 x 10.1 x 6.2 cm (9.36 x 3.98 x 2.42 in.)
Additional clearance required for cables and leads.
|Weight||0.86 kg (1.9 lb)|